- 1 (12-inch) thin pizza crust (use my healthy whole wheat pizza dough recipe)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 pound sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 pound medium peeled shrimp, seasoned and cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced or1 cup shredded, part-skim, mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven 400°F. Coat crust with oil and garlic. Sprinkle with basil.
- In a small nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, sauté mushrooms bout 5 minutes or until tender. Add spinach, stirring until wilted.
- Evenly spoon spinach mixture over crust and top with remaining ingredients. Bake 8–10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust.